A five days training programme for CSIR participating laboratories under Group-1 and Group-2 is going to be organised . As per SFC Document, there is a provision for training to one regular staff from each participating laboratory.The details on TA/DA is stated in the financial phasing expenditure for participating laboratories in SFC document (Page - 52) of KNOWGATE project.
Agenda and other details are:
- Training Agenda : Operational training on different modules of Koha, troubleshooting, backup and restore, CSIR Virtual Union Catalogue and demonstration on CSIRCloud and CSIRTrend modules
- Training Schedule : 8 September to 12 September 2014
- Venue : CSIR-NISCAIR, 14, Satsang Vihar Marg, New Delhi
- TA/DA : TA/DA would be borne by the respective laboratory as per the provision in the SFC document of the KNOWGATE project
- Accommodation : Guest House accommodation would be provided as per availability, and expenses would be borne by the respective laboratory from KNOWGATE project fund.
- Transport : Transport would be provided from Guest House to training venue and vice-versa