A training programme for CSIR participating laboratories under Group-4 is scheduled for the duration of two weeks. The objective of the training programme is to help nodal officers / participants to implement the proposed software solution at their respective KRCs/Laboratories and also to meet the planned objectives of KNOWGATE project.
- Training Agenda : Training on Linux, MySQL, CSIRCat (KOHA, CSIR Virtual Union Catalogue) and demonstration on CSIRCloud & CSIRTrend modules
- Training Schedule : 21st November to 25th November 2016
- Venue : CSIR-NISCAIR, 14, Satsang Vihar Marg, New Delhi
- TA/DA : TA/DA would be borne by the respective laboratory as per the provision in the SFC document of the KNOWGATE project
- Accommodation : Guest House accommodation would be provided as per availability, and expenses would be borne by the respective laboratory from KNOWGATE project fund.
- Transport : Transport would be provided from Guest House to training venue and vice-versa